Why I Love Blogging
I Love Blogging
After getting into the grove with motherhood and staying at home I needed a new creative outlet. My toddler started taking longer naps and sleeping better at night. I found myself with a bit of free time and at first filled it with episodes of Downton Abbey and Sherlock. I’m a sucker for those British accents! But I realized that I yearned to be more productive.
So I turned to blogging. I was already on social media all the time, I was already reading and commenting on other blogs, and, like many other stay at home mommas, I wanted to make money part time.
If you’re interested in starting a blog too, and sharing our advice with other moms, let me help you start a mom blog! If you need a hand-holding, step by step course, enroll in the Blog by Number course designed for moms.
Blogging has been perfect for me as a stay at home mom
- Flexibility – blogging can be done when my toddler naps or plays outside. I can work in 10 minute sprints and move my laptop around the house to different rooms as she plays.
- Creativity – I am in complete control of what I do with my blog. I am my own boss, my own marketing and sales department, and my own writer. I can decide what I do each day.
- Unlimited Potential – the potential for making money with a blog is amazing! There are moms who make a few hundred dollars a month to help cover groceries, and then there are mom bloggers who make enough to purchase a Toyota Sienna each month!
- Improved Skills – I have improved my writing, communication and photography skills with blogging. I have also learned so much about the current technology and marketing techniques that exist and it’s been very exciting!
- I am More Fun – Instead of just telling my hubby about the latest episode of Downton Abbey when he comes home, I can share with him the number of sales I made that day or how my post went viral. My stay at home mommy life has become a bit more exciting!
- Friends – I have made some fantastic contacts through blogging. But mostly, I’ve made a best blogging buddy friend! We share the same goals in our blogging adventures and we promote, encourage and critique each other. She is always on Facebook for a quick chat or check in. I encourage you to reach out to other bloggers and build relationships with your ‘virtual coworkers’.
- Save Money – I saved over $400 my first month of blogging! This is what a good hobby can do for you. Instead of spending my time shopping on Amazon or in Target, I now invest my time into a blog that will bring in an income!
Interested? Can I help you start a mom blog? Email me anytime with questions!
Please Comment & Share
100% Free Blogging Course!
Get the exact plan I followed to grow my blog from $0 to over $9,000 per month in my first year.
im a mum and wife my children grown up but still need help and support once a parent always a parent right ? im starting my blog to improve life style and help others with health and beauty on al budgets
My passion is to share how to be the mom of 2 special needs boys and live my golden years gracefully. The dialog might be just as helpful for dads. I have thought about blogging for a long time. I hesitated because I didn’t think I had anything to sell. I kept thinking. “All I want to do was tell people what I have learned in my 73 years so they wouldn’t have to make the same mistakes that I have “ I am trying to believe they are learning opportunities but at 73 I am still not there yet”. Yes I very much want to do this but I am not sure I am in the right place. I am so grateful that you have given me the chance to fulfill my dream.
Oh I have 44 people on my SMALL list, BUT hey it’s my valuable list and I worship each and every person on that list…….and I just sent out an email asking them to please tell me more about them……
I am blogging and learning about blogging everyday, I purchased the Bloggers Toolkit and am taking the courses specifically yours and the one quote you had at the end of one lesson by Milton Berle stuck with me: If Opportunity doesn’t knock- build a door! Oh my gosh that is my favorite quote now- or one of them at least!! Through blogging I’m going to build my own door and make tons of new friends!!
[…] are just a few of the reasons why I love blogging and why I can’t wait for you to get started with me on this […]
I’m a mom that was unemployed Oct 2015. My husband doesn’t make enough money to make ends meet. And now with our savings running out I may need to return to corporate America if I don’t find a way to make money from home soon. I just recently started a blog, but need lots of help.
I am interested in learning to be a blogger so I can pay my bills.
I am interested in learning how to be a blogger.I need money to help pay my bills.My husband left and I have to keep myself up.
I am interested in blogging as a way to inform others and make some money to help pay bills. I am a 65 year old woman who is disabled and not making enough money to pay my own way. I hunger to be independent again.
I’m very interested in starting a mom blog. I’d love to be able to stay at home with my son the thought of getting a full time job and being away from him all day is killing me emotionally. How much money did you have to put into your blog to make money? Are you constantly putting money into your blog or was it a one time payment you had to make? How long have you been blogging and how much have you made from your blog?
[…] a loving mother, raise decently behaved children and enjoy our hobbies. My hobby is blogging, I love it. The flexibility and self direction it provides me is fantastic! It fits in so well with my every […]